Monday, September 26, 2011

yours truly

You believe that you deceived me.
In your anxiousness, you never for a moment thought that why i never questioned your lies, and why i never suspected you. My darling, I always knew. Not from the begining, but with time, i came to know.....  Do you remember that when ever you gave me your lame excuses, i always looked away from you?
Dear, I never wanted to embarass you. I wanted you to understand the meaning of self respect. You could've changed everything that had brought you curse in the past. Sadly, you dint get that.

In your constant effort to cover up yourself, your tainted past and your deceitful present, you never realised why i really kept supporting you. The truth never needs to be said or told. It unfolds itself when your busy lying. People who have human feelings and values are always considered weak emotional fools. But whose the fool?...now you tell me. Dear, you can never fool a parent or a partner.
You only deceived yourself.

No comments: