Monday, May 30, 2005

monologue: officially closed.

I'd been thinking about it for a long time. Actually, it was never really meant to be here in the first place. Still, a dear friend inspired and encouraged me to write something. I wrote. So, every simple word on this "monologue" has just been plain "me".
The issues i wanna resolve through this, remain there. The purpose of this monologue was to move towards a blog, but since I still chose to talk to the walls, :) it isnt going anywhere.
As this is the last post from this log, i would like to thank my friend, n all the rest who read , n appreaciated whenever n what ever i scribbled. :) thanks for your kindness n patience . ;)
cheers!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

aahhh!!????!!! that's so sad...I wish if you were taking break then one could hv understood but ....just cloe :o....yeh to thik nahi hey na ji!!

I hope you get peace and wish u come back :D

all my best wishes to u

Nauman said...

You will likey come back to it once you are over the hump.

Wish you the best.

3rd avenue said...

thanx for visiting my blog and thanx for the compliments.

hoping to see more of you :)

reedemer_x said...

I for one, cannot understand the reasons for closing the blog! Expression is pretty much the only thing which is ours, If my expressions were taken away, i`d be worse off!

But as I always say, thats just my opinion. Consider this comment as a vote to continue your blog :)

P.S: I appreciate your feedback on my thoughts. . .

flick said...

:) thanks you all for being so nice. n i guess you were right after all, i had to come back :). i have closed the official monologue sessions, but ill be blogging anyway.
fiza,nauman,hiba n redeemer, thanks again for all your support and positive feedback.
hoping to hear more from all of you,soon.

twice translated said...

walls are certainly most excellent companions ;)