Saturday, July 30, 2005

a blank verse

equation of Perception
_Unveiling the truth _raising some curtains
________________________________

when i see...
i see YOU.
then a curtain is raised.
and i SEE again...
this time, its not YOU...
i see a SOUL.
another curtain is raised,
and i see MYSELF...
looking into a mirror.
now...
i love , i care, i feel, like for myself.
im home. its peace.
and there, i SEE again
its GOd. not me.
________________________________
P.S. : to resolve conflicts and make peace inside out, i need to see it all, from all possible veiwing posts, from all angles. i need all the eyes i can get to see the truth, n let no curtain be there to stop me from doing it... no curtain of fear, no weaknesses, no impotency, no hunger, no greed, no 'I's and no 'YOU's.
the stabbing of truth feels better than feeling of emtiness devouring my soul. i can live with the truth. but i cant live with a hole in my heart.

3 comments:

3rd avenue said...

i like the idea behind this one but u need to format it differently to have a greater impact

Natasha said...

i loved this post of yours. very true to the heart. i'm sorry for being so late in visting you blog. my pre-college program just finished yesterday and here i am :). i too am going to to major in architecture. you're studying in nca i presume. my dad also did study a year or two in nca before heading abroad. he's an architect too. yes i'm following in his footsteps. anyhow this is getting long. take care and keep visiting :D. hope to hear from you frequently :D

flick said...

hiba:
actually ive just jotted down , some thoughts, while working on my thesis.
i was trying to make an equation for the symbolism im gonna use in my project: a war museum complex called "resolution: peace"
its like straight from the horse's mouth ;). i dint plan to format it as a poem , so i left it as a verse.
i intend to formalize this concept in my work, but ill surely think about it as soon as i get a break :), thanks

natasha:
:D you dont need to be sorry for anything. im worse than that. ;)
im not even a serious blogger :D