Monday, November 21, 2005

YOUR sense of humour could be so sick...
i never knew...
now YOU've brought him back!
ha.ha.ha.....he... came back.
.
after i had killed n buried my baby in his grave,
just then...
.
...he... came back!
the only pulse...ever born in me,
the only heart...i truly felt for,
the only trick... i ever fell for
...is back.
.
why did i kill him?...
when he was all i ever wanted!
.
... only...for YOU!
when i see YOU, i forget him.
...when i see him, i forget YOU .
he's the fire, n YOUR the Light
in me.
n You know I always end up with YOU
.

YOU! there's always YOU between him n me!...

10 comments:

Viks said...

I don't know! I read the post twice just to be sure that I read it properly.

Still all I could come up with, is: 'Crazy'

flick said...

:) sorry yaar i was just whining to god.

notice:
its no verse, its just something for my own memo.
so please just ignore it.
thanks.

Waqas said...

welcome back. you're not crazy.

flick said...

thanks vix, but im not back yet, :) going thorugh really tough times, theres so much scrap pilin up inside, will be back till the new year, inshaAllah.
tc!

reedemer_x said...

Well, when ur back, we'll be waiting :)
Hope you sort everything out!

twice translated said...

*waits (almost) patiently* ;)

Natasha said...

hey there, it's been a long time since i visited. and atay kai saath hi, ghussa dikh raha hai? why so blue? have faith, inshAllah all will be fine :)

i hope you have been well.

Rude Awakenings said...

deep.

more pls.

editor said...

Scary! I had the same feeling that I had reading an Urdu verse on death by a progressive movement poet.

flick said...

reedemer:
:) thanks

tt:
thanks for the patience ;)

natasha:
im fine. n lifes just perfect, alhamdolillah :)

rude awakening:
...here i come ( hopefully)


indcribe:
scary? 8-) hmmmmm.....