Monday, September 12, 2005

from a pragmatic person , ive turned in to a highly emotional being. this year transformed me completely. may be im sick. i never lost my focus like this before.
right now i feel lonely, i wanna talk endlessly, insanely, about nothing n everything...like a stupid chatter box. not that i dont do it at all, but its not enough, n there isnt really anybody else except my mother who approves of my childish endeavors, shes fun, but still i cant say all that rubbish to her, shes mom afterall. : n friends...hm they're all so grown ups, busy meeting deadlines, earning bucks , we hardly get the time now to get together n share our lives.
he's a friend too, but one thing about him always repelled me. i feel that he always trys to prove things, to himself, n to others, though modest on the outside, he does things for the sake of achievement. may be im taking it all wrong, but i ve never felt comfortable with him for that. may be its just my cynicism against name n fame.
when ever nana jee calls he asks me about just everything, including, the trick question, what type of a guy i want...then he'd tell me about the wonderful guys he woudve met, n everything else my mom had told him. im just as clueless as him. i havnt met anybody , whom i could spend the rest of my life with. to love is easy, but to bear it, is the toughest part. compatibility is a serious issue, when it comes to sharing life, practically.

5 comments:

AJ said...

Sounds like existential angst. Lets hope its just a phase.

S A J Shirazi said...

"It's ticking again!..... ...lets have a talk :) ..."

You know every one is doing what your blurb graphic is depicting here. I wish to steal that and shout this: Look, I am banging my head against wall, nothing comes up. Nothing!

Anonymous said...

I guess you need to go on a holiday and spend some time with yourself.

Waqas said...

practicality is the bane of romance, and sometimes what works isn't necessarily stuff of your dreams. it's a sad consequence of the way human animals interact.

flick said...

@von:
yup! its a phase, i just wish it ends soon

@shirazi:
:) go ahead steal it!

@navin:
well im always on vacation, spending time with myself.
probably thats what making me sick :p

@vix:
...hm n we dont live in dreams. do we?
n even if we did, it wouldnt have made any big difference, cause you never know when a dream turns in to a nightmare.