Sunday, March 27, 2005

...

hm, I was just thinking, how would I pass through this night... when it started to pour, poured for a while, n stopped. ..... now I hear a few clouds roaring somewhere up there. .....silence, there is, now again.....n my heart skips a beat, again.
Whats going on up there?..... I cant hear anything, not even a word, whispers are all I hear. Is there some conspiracy going on about me?
...It is so quiet. what do i do? should I cry, n let this pain off me ? or should I wait?... n see...
Im tired of this uncertainity. Its like waiting for a life sentence. Its like hanging up in space. Oh God! please o'God! set me free!
Birth n death, no one knows the time, when its gonna come, still when its about time, we just know. Same is the case with marriage
... n its about time. Its about time I start a new life... new beginnings, new meanings.
Im thinking. But what do i know? What can i know? Its still a gamble. The more I know, the more I get trapped. Retracing my steps, would be like breaking some hearts. But still if I really know "almost" everything ... still it is a gamble.
what can I do in a gamble?

3 comments:

Kat said...

couldnt have been better timed this blog...life really is a gamble...wish someone would make a rules list to stick by!

AP said...

Right You are Madiha. If someones breaks your heart it scars you more then it hurts you more.Reading this blog reminded me of an old friend . We were best friends 3 years back and look at this now.
Flick lifes and friendship is the part of gamble that you never wish tomlose, but yet lose them and get apart from them. That is the rule of life

"time and tide waits for none"

The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

life is no unpredictable!!!! wat'er comes our way is all we ve to accept, tats my best therapy..
all da best!
chill!