Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Circle_ part II

_ journey from point "x" to "x".....with all the bz cz, dz,...inbetween....* is "x" the point? ...OR... the "In Between" ???
...the question remains.
_____
Why do the things that turn us on so magically, turn us off so easily.
Emotions so strogly felt, the only truths of those moments, the moment passes n they lose thier whole meaning. do "we" have this "on & off switch of passion", in our own hands?
_____
Why cant the intoxication remain till the last breath of our lives? Why do we have to see the death of those moments of indulgence, passion & life before death itself.
Why do i wake up?
why do i turn off?
Why do i see the end of the road?
Why do i crave for destination or destiny?
_____
someone said: "destination of all journeys is thier beginning". so may be there is nothing like "the end" or "the destiny"... its all a journey. Probably this journey is the life _ the whole point of our being.
_____
This does seems rational, but still I keep flickering, still I cant hold on to it, still every now n then, Im turned off.
I wanna get lost,
I wanna keep drunk,
I wanna feel the passion of every moment,
I wanna keep dreaming.
_____
But "my eyes" ...
...cant close my eyes.
They'r swollen, they hurt, but they dont close.
.....These "Eyes", dont let me "Dream".

4 comments:

Mohib said...

There is nothing called continual bliss. There are moments of truth which we like, enjoy and demand from life. Then, there are moments of truth which are painful, but true nevertheless. We can know enjoy some moments, because we know the pain. But for pain, enjoyment has no meaning. It would be more painful than pain itself.

Imagine living in heaven, and then come back to earth. You would enjoy it more.

ciao !!

Mohib said...

More:

Where am I? Who am I?
How did I come to be here?
What is this thing called the world?
How did I come into the world?
Why was I not consulted?
And If I am compelled to take part in it,
Where is the director?
I want to see him.

Soren Kierkegaard

Kat said...

Couldnt have read this on a better chosen day...since morning never ending questions had been bombarding the stressed out mind...and the came across this...beautiful!

flick said...

thanks! its just the truth