Wednesday, March 16, 2005

secret ambitions

ah! mmmmmmmmm ssssoooooooo tired. ssoooo drained. oh my eyes! oh my neck!ohhhhh. aiehhh! this posture has ruined me. just sitting here in this damn chair, remids me of "the hunch back of notre dam". .is it gonna be my future?...
hm! hope not. :(((
. just saw the first prints of the project, im about to complete, hopefully. :) n it looks good :)))
though im gonna submit it tomorrow, incomplete, but... hope to manage the whole rendering n presentation thingys before the display n jury. InshaAllah.
:) hm, hope. they pick it.
i need all the luck n the stars n all the silent prayers youve got.
:)
times up! gtg!
( project bula raha hai,seetee baja raha hai! lalalal lalalal lalala)

1 comment:

~meyum & a half~ said...

hehhe i know the feeling all too well..you neck is going to snap and you obviosuly dont have alife..thats what i used to think about myself during college doing design..and even now in my freelance work