Thursday, April 07, 2005

"aaj ki duaan"

(a moment of parayers)


"But none is granted it save those who are steadfast, and none is granted it save the owner of great happiness. "(chapter: 41,verse: 35: )
"If Allah touch thee with affliction, none can remove it but He; if He touch thee with happiness, He hath power over all things. " (Chapter: 6, Verse: 17:)
"And as for man, when his Lord tries him, then treats him with honor and makes him lead an easy life, he says: My Lord honors me. "(Chapter: 80, Verse: 25)
"For the unbelievers, anything but easy." (Chapter: 74, Verse: 10)
"He said: O my Lord! Expand my breast for me,
And make my affairs easy for me,
And loose the knot from my tongue,
(That) they may understand my word;"(chapter: 20, verses: 25, 26, 27, 28)
The Holy Quran

No comments: