Friday, April 08, 2005

...

hm, i dont feel like talking, the last two days have been nerve wrecking, no escape, no rest, no meals, just a single samosa to last me through the day :( , working from 9 am to 11 pm, rushing from office to university...
... ohh God! those four long hours of waiting for a single drawing to get plotted, n still in vain, I returned home at 11:30 pm with no master plan drg., n no hopes lefts for the presentation next morning. : It was really a nightmare. ive been through tough times , but this time it was unbelivable, literally hardluck for me.
but thanx God , finally I had my turn at 6:30 pm today, n it went well. all over now. hmmmmmmmmmm thanx nana, thanx mom, for being there all this time, for all your prayers, n mom for your "damm ka pani" :) . you never let me go out without it haina? :) "pani pi k jana! chotee ko bhi kehna pee le! wahin na pada reh jaye! bhoolna nahin!!!"

1 comment:

flick said...

hm. hai meriye maye!, love u mom!, your shoo shweet!