Monday, April 11, 2005

...

Im a hard nut to crack , but once cracked, all squishy mooshy ;)
I wonder if I never had this strength to me, how would I'v survived with all this critical sensitivity. I thank God that I can still manage to think straight, afterall, no matter what temptations, no matter how slippery it gets. I thank God for making me whatever a hard nut I am :D . Also, I thank God , for giving me such loving relations. Its thier prayers that really keep me safe, or I wouldv lost it long time ago.
Another thing Iv noticed these days is that Im getting more superstitious. I believe every wish , every emotion, every strong feeling, has a power to it, so strong that at times it cant help but effecting the concerned person, as they say:
dil se jo aah nikaltee hai, asr rakhtee hai
nahin hai taqat-e-perwaaz mager , per rakhtee hai
(yeah yeah I may have screwed this couplet a lil bit ;) but still, it is something like that, u know)
If there are prayers, there are curses too; duaa, badua, aah, nazer, all are there. These are all subject to our deeds, the way we treat people, the way we touch thier hearts, and consequently the way they inturn feel about us.
Unintentionally, or not knowingly, I might have hurt people, or have made them feel bad, for reasons what so ever. (I pray it never happens again). But, the love of my loved ones has always been greater than that, it shielded me from every blow.(Alhamdolillah). Thier prayers have been my safeguard always. I pray it ramain like that forever...and I pray I never lose thier warm touch, ever...

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Its so true human being when get emotional they are the weakest at moments and for the same emotion they become strong too...!

I agree with every word what you wrote...so true!